The-Beggar

                            The-Beggar


One day, i meet a beggar,

He asked for some food,

i give him,the money,

He said,"i don't need this,

I only need food,

I said to him,that he can buy,

the food from the money too,

He replied,"i can but,

'But' what? i asked!

He replied,But, the people understand me that i am greedy of money,

I said,what is the problem in it,

he replied the problem is only one,

that people don't support me like now,

they give me food,when ever i asked for,

but if i asked for money,they will give too,

but the love of giving will be changed,

they give me money like a owner,

but they give me food like a person,

if i asked for money,

they understand me greedy,

but when i asked for food, 

they understand me hungery,

for money i have to go to near many person-to-person,

but for food,i just knock the one door & get the whole,and more than what i asked from them,

that love can't be buy,

from your money man....Varun




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAHEED-E-AZAM

Ae- Watan-Mere